"The Showdown Continues (...And Continues)" | Rosecast 'Bachelorette' S13 E5 Recap
Rim and AB recap the first of a two-night "event," including Jack Stone's cringe-worthy one-on-one date, Will's strengths and weaknesses as an Olympic handball prospect, Kenny and Lee's heated two-on-one, and much more. PLUS: Some off-screen juice on Bryan.
Tail end of last week's group date (2:10); Jack Stone's disastrous one-on-one -- daytime (12:00); Lee, Will, and the mythical race card (17:15); Jack Stone's disastrous one-on-one - nighttime (21:45); Rose Ceremony (27:25); Bryan one-on-one - daytime (30:30); Big Ant and Eric (36:15); Bryan one-on-one - nighttime (40:00); Group date - daytime (43:45); Group date - nighttime (47:00); Kenny and Lee two-on-one (55:45); Are we okay with race-based story lines? (1:03:30); Off-screen extra: Bryan juice (1:07:45)
If you like what you hear, please take a moment to rate the Rosecast on Apple Podcasts:
- Search "Rosecast" on the Podcasts app on your iPhone (purple icon)
- Tap the Rosecast logo near the bottom of your screen
- Hit "Subscribe," if you haven't already
- Tap "Reviews"
- Select "Write a Review" (you may need to sign in with your Apple ID)
- Fill the five stars with gold
- Hit "Send" or, if you're so inclined, say something nice with a written review (we love reading them!)