"Real Love" | Rosecast 'Bachelor In Paradise' Finale Recap
'Bachelor In Paradise' ended the way it began: with demonstrations of actual love. In between, of course, a lot of muckety-muck went down, and you can bet your bottom dollar Rim and AB discussed all of it. Settle in for a full recap of the BiP finale — from confusing breakups to an adorable proposal — along with a haphazard dive into AB's Mailbag and a special announcement.
Did you enjoy our BiP recaps this season? Are you a slave to the giant technology corporation Apple? Well then we'd love it if you could rate and review the Rosecast on Apple Podcasts. Here's how:
- Search "Rosecast" on the Podcasts app on your iPhone (purple icon)
- Tap the Rosecast logo near the bottom of your screen
- Hit "Subscribe," if you haven't already
- Tap "Reviews"
- Select "Write a Review" (you may need to sign in with your Apple ID)
- Fill the five stars with gold
- Hit "Send" or, if you're so inclined, say something nice with a written review (we love reading them)
Shout out to listener Ginger, who did the dirty work of finding out which of the three Bachelor franchises has the greatest success rate for long-term relationships. She made a damn graph! More context during the mailbag segment of the episode.
Here's Amanda's tweet after the finale, which includes a timely reference to the most recent Taylor Swift song in addition to (alleged) photographic evidence of Robby canoodling with another woman during a period in which Amanda and Robby were dating. Think of the children!