"Come On Be My Baby Tonight" | Rosecast 'Bachelor' S21 E5 Recap
Rim and AB discuss Rachel's emergence as a 'Bachelorette' contender, Corinne twisting Taylor into a mental pretzel, ghosts in the bayou, and getting into the beignet game.
Share on social media and stuff:
Remember when Mariah Carey kinda went off the rails once the hits stopped coming? That's us in our post-iTunes rankings lives. You can help us return to the promised land:
- Search "Rosecast" on the Podcasts app on your iPhone
- Tap the show icon near the bottom, to the right of that imposter Rosecast by Adam Rose
- Hit "Subscribe," if you haven't already
- Tap "Reviews"
- Select "Write a Review" (you may need to sign in with your Apple ID)
- Make sure all five of those stars are gold as hell
- Hit "Send" or, if you're so inclined, leave a glowing written review and all your wishes will be granted in the afterlife
That's it! Seven easy steps. Thank you. You are the best.
Follow @RosecastES on Twitter:
Header image: ABC