"You Trust 'Em If You Want To" | Rimcast with Rim and AB
You may have missed it, but artificial intelligence asserted its dominance over humanity this week. Other topics of note include Will Smith's underappreciated early- to mid-2000's run, the death of a sitcom character, the return of TRL, and people really out here dying in search of buried treasure.
i, Robot - Facebook shuts down AI system after bots create and use their own language, defying engineer's commands (2:20); Early- to mid-2000's Will Smith movie power rankings (11:40); In The Year 2000 - return of 'Total Request Live' (13:25); Kevin Can Wait Update (RIP to his sitcom wife) (18:25); People really out here dying in search of buried treasure (24:15); Stat Boy (29:00)
How to rate and review the Rimcast on Apple Podcasts:
- Search "Rimcast" on the Podcasts app on your iPhone
- Tap the show icon near the bottom
- Hit "Subscribe," if you haven't already
- Tap "Reviews"
- Select "Write a Review" (you may need to sign in with your Apple ID)
- Make sure all five of those stars are gold as hell
- Hit "Send" or, if you're so inclined, say something nice with a written review.
Header image: 20th Century Fox