"Totality Snob" | Rimcast with Rim and AB
Rim and AB discuss their eclipse experiences, confront Stat Boy over his, uh, alt-right haircut, question the story of a woman lost in the woods, and react to the Kyrie Irving-Isaiah Thomas trade in the NBA.
Eclipse stories featuring Rim's road trip (2:30); What Would You Do?/Conspiracy Corner -- "Woman survives month alone in wilderness" (23:30); Happy Trails -- Nazis co-opt the Macklemore haircut (31:20); Kyrie Irving traded to Celtics (38:00); Stat Boy (42:00); Call for Power Rankings requests (48:00)
How to rate and review the Rimcast on Apple Podcasts:
- Search "Rimcast" on the Podcasts app on your iPhone
- Tap the show icon near the bottom
- Hit "Subscribe," if you haven't already
- Tap "Reviews"
- Select "Write a Review" (you may need to sign in with your Apple ID)
- Make sure all five of those stars are gold as hell
- Hit "Send" or, if you're so inclined, say something nice with a written review.
Some pictures of Rim's eclipse viewing spot in Rocheville, MO: