RIMCAST #50 - "One In Billions"
Rim and AB discuss innovations in laundry folding, the NBA Finals, and the possibility that reality is not as we perceive it to be. Also: Remembering Muhammad Ali and Kimbo Slice.
0:48 3D printing | 5:12 'Grey's Anatomy' sidetrack | 7:48 Laundry folding machine | 10:56 Self-driving cars | 15:06 Are we living in a simulation? | 22:02 Justin Bieber fistfight | 23:29 Muhammad Ali | 27:00 Kimbo Slice | 29:46 NBA Finals | 35:30 AB went to a Dave Chappelle show | 41:52 Stat Boy | 51:03 'Bachelorette' episode plug | 52:35 Rim's Smugly Pointed-Out Band of the Week (#RSPOBOTW on Spotify)
How to review the Rimcast on iTunes:
- Search "Rimcast" on the Podcasts app on your iPhone
- Tap the show icon near the bottom
- Hit "Subscribe," if you haven't already
- Tap "Reviews"
- Select "Write a Review" (you may need to sign in with your Apple ID)
- Make sure all five of those stars are gold as hell
- Hit "Send" or, if you're so inclined, say something nice with a written review. Or mean, doesn't really matter. We can take it.
- Five stars tho
* * *
↓ SHARE ↓