"Finally, We Can Say 'Merry Christmas' Again" 12/16/16
Rim and AB discuss the ethics of telling children at the mall that Santa isn't real (he's not), a quinceanrea-turned-international rave, an insider story about a major celeb couple breakup, whether or not SurveyMonkey is a reputable company, and much more.
Segments include: Curb Your Rimthusiasm, Race Court, Watercooler Talk, Professor Lasky's Ethics Corner, AB's Kardashian Minute, and Stat Boy.
How to review the Rimcast on iTunes:
- Search "Rimcast" on the Podcasts app on your iPhone
- Tap the show icon near the bottom
- Hit "Subscribe," if you haven't already
- Tap "Reviews"
- Select "Write a Review" (you may need to sign in with your Apple ID)
- Make sure all five of those stars are gold as hell
- Hit "Send" or, if you're so inclined, say something nice with a written review. Or you can be mean, it doesn't matter. As long as those five stars are gooooooooooooold.